Leafield Community Gym
How to join the Gym:
- Print off all 4 pages of the application form.
- Fill out page 1 and the medical questionnaire.
- Email Leafieldgym@gmail.com stating your choice of membership, the total cost including induction fee and key fob, method of payment and preferred induction day and time.
- Await reply.
- If all OK then put it with the payment into the GYM mailbox (by the door). You can also use Royal Mail if you like – address is on application form.
- WHEN MONIES HAVE CLEARED the GYM will email you to arrange an induction.
- Complete induction and sign induction checklist.
- You are now a member of LCG.
Answers to FAQ’s:
- The GYM runs as an unstaffed facility, administered by the GYM committee.
- The GYM is open every day of the year 6am – 10pm.
- EVERYONE must be inducted – NO exceptions.
- Minimum age is 14. All under 18s must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- ALL ‘group’ memberships must commence on the same date for each person.
- EACH PERSON MUST FILL OUT AN APPLICATION FORM. If you are joining on a group membership the finance section only needs to be completed on one form.
- There are NO trial periods.
- There is no limit on the number of times you can go to the GYM.
- Each adult can have a key fob – the money is refundable upon termination.
- Payments are by LUMP SUM only for chosen length of membership.
- BACS is our preferred method of payment and is usually same day – easy if you have phone/internet banking. See payments section for details.
- If you choose to terminate your membership then please give us notice in writing at least one month previously. If you join for a month this does not apply.
- For inductions, allow 30-45mins
For an Application form please click here: LCG Application Form 2016.docx