Reporting weather related incidents

We are due some wet and windy weather again this weekend.
Please see below some information from Oxfordshire County Council on numbers to call to report weather related issues if you become aware of them.
 To report fallen trees or other debris which pose a risk to your safety or the safety of others, please call 999
 To report fallen trees or other debris which doesn’t pose such a high risk but still needs to be dealt with, please call 101
 If you lose power or can see that a power line has come down please report it by calling 105
 If you are concerned about flooding, you should visit the Oxfordshire Flood Toolkit online – – and I will summarise the key numbers to call below:
 If you have a flooding emergency which is a threat to someone’s life, contact Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service on 999
 To report flooding relating to a highway such as blocked ditches, blocked drains or flooding on a road call Oxfordshire County Council Floodline on 0345 310 1111
 To report flooding from a main river contact the Environment Agency through the Floodline (Tel: 0345 988 1188 or 0800 80 70 60) or visit their website
 If your property is at immediate risk of surface water flooding please contact Thames Valley Police on 101